SIRS focuses on people. We provided the support needed for people with disabilities to enjoy the same opportunities as any others do — the opportunity to make choices, to maintain employment, to access the community, to follow personal dreams. As a member of the SIRS team, you will have the opportunity to contribute your talents and energies to improve the environment and quality of life for the people we serve, by positively contributing to the company’s programs and services.
We provide employment, compensation, and benefits based on performance, a good team attitude, and team outcomes. No one will be denied opportunities or benefits on the basis of age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religious persuasion, marital status, political belief, or disability; nor will anyone receive special treatment for those reasons.
Our Corporate Values and Beliefs:
- To facilitate continuous compliance with legal, ethical, and accreditation standards applicable to its activities, SIRS hereby formally states its values as a member of the community rehabilitation provider community.
- Compliance with the letter and spirit of the law
- Establishment of a culture of continuous compliance with legal and ethical standards
- Commitment to leadership in maintaining the highest ethical and moral standards
- Recognition of each individuals unique and intrinsic worth
- Commitment to treating every person with dignity, compassion, respect and kindness
- Commitment to our communities, and development of mutually beneficial relationships with other providers aimed at attaining that goal
- Development of responsible and effective growth strategies involving fair competition and needs based service to the communities we serve.