Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of the SIRS team!
As a prospective employee, we encourage you to review our “Expectations of Team Members” listed below prior to completing an application to be sure you agree with and can abide by our expectations. These expectations are “non-negotiable” and are required of all SIRS employees. We understand that not everyone will choose to work within our “expectations”. If not, we thank you for your time in considering SIRS as an employer.
SIRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you choose to work within our “Expectations of Team Members” we invite you to complete the application process.
Expectations of Team Members
- Respect for Co-Workers and Supervisors
- Report as Scheduled, On Time
- Drug free
- Respect for the dignity and rights of our clients, people first language, we don’t use derogatory terms such as retarded, mongoloid, retard, short bus, etc.
- Good hygiene
- Professional dress (shorts and skirts no shorter than three fingers above the knee, midriff covered, clean clothes, appropriate undergarments). Dress appropriately for position.
- Flexibility in schedule
- Mandatory overtime upon request
- No Gossiping
- Willingness to directly confront problems
- No use of profanity
To continue on this page and view available job openings,
you must click the box below.