Individuals with disabilities will have equal opportunities for employment, recreation and living.
We partner in our communities to provide services to support full inclusion and maximum independence for individuals with disabilities.
Values In Service
- People should have fulfilling lifestyles and meaningful relationships
- People should be treated and rewarded equally in the workplace.
- People should be allowed to take risks, learn from their mistakes, and take responsibility for their own action.
- People should plan their own services and lead self-directed lives.
- People should choose where and when services are provided.
- People should use support workers from their own network of family, friends, neighbors, and local organizations.
- People should have access to support workers familiar with their own language, culture, and traditions.